Anapol is an IDL graphic interface for POLDER and PARASOL data visualization and analysis.|
The functionalities of the program are:
- Selection of the region of interest from coordinates or using the mouse over a browse image
- Visualization of non-directional and "directional" parameters
- Multi-parameter false color composites
- Automatic or user-based min-max range.
- Animation of successive POLDER sequences (for directional parameters)
- Overlap of viewing geometry angles (for directional parameters)
- Extraction of individual pixel values
- Plots of parameter histograms
- Plots of parameter directional signatures, with several options for the angle of interest.
- Image saving in Jpeg format
- Data saving in HDF-EOS format