Land-Form PROFILE: 1:10 000 scale digital height dataset of Great BritainEntry ID: OS_1-10K_CONT
Abstract: [From http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/products/landformprofile/]
Land-Form PROFILE provides detailed height data defining the
physical shape of the landscape of Great Britain.
The 1:10 000 scale digital height dataset is available as either
Contours or a Digital Terrain Model (DTM) covering the whole of Great
Land-Form PROFILE is available in either NTF or DXF^? (AutoCAD?
... release 12 compatible).
Features and benefits:
- A national dataset consisting of edge-matched Contours and DTM
- Contours are indexed every 25 metres (50 metres in mountain
- The Contour dataset includes Mean High Water and Mean Low Water
marks in - - England and Wales, and Mean High and Low Water springs in
- The Contour dataset also includes spot heights on significant
features, in low lying areas, and along linear features.
- The DTM^?s 10 metre grid offers a manageable file size for most
Data Set Citation
Version: Not provided
Start Date: 1970-01-01
Role: METADATA AUTHOR
Email: gsfc-gcmduso at mail.nasa.gov
Extended Metadata Properties
(Click to view more)
Creation and Review Dates
DIF Creation Date: 1970-01-01
Last DIF Revision Date: 2018-11-08