Precise Global Digital 3D Map "ALOS World 3D"Entry ID: alos_world_3d_Latest Version
Abstract: The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) releases the global digital surface model (DSM) dataset with a horizontal resolution of approx. 30-meter mesh (1 arcsec) free of charge. The dataset has been compiled with images acquired by the Advanced Land Observing Satellite ?DAICHI? (ALOS). As the first step, we will offer the areas in East Asia, including Japan, and South East Asia regions, and ... will expand the areas to all over the world (within 82 deg. of N/S latitudes).
The dataset is published based on the DSM dataset (5-meter mesh version) of the "World 3D Topographic Data", which is the most precise global-scale elevation data at this time, and its elevation precision is also at a world-leading level as a 30-meter mesh version. This dataset is expected to be useful for scientific research, education, as well as the private service sector that uses geospatial information.
Data Set Citation
Dataset Originator/Creator: JAXA
Dataset Title: Precise Global Digital 3D Map "ALOS World 3D"
Version: Latest VersionOnline Resource: Not%20provided
Start Date: 2006-05-16Stop Date: 2011-04-21
Use Constraints This dataset is available to use with no charge under the following conditions.
1. Use only for peaceful purposes.
2. When the user provide or publish the products and services to a third party using this dataset, it is necessary to display that the original data is provided by JAXA.
3. It is prohibited to redistribute or resale this dataset.
4. You ... are kindly requested to show the copyright (� JAXA) and the source of data When you publish the fruits using this dataset.
5. JAXA does not guarantee the quality and reliability of this dataset and JAXA assume no responsibility whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage and loss caused by use of this dataset. Also, JAXA will not be responsible for any damages of users due to changing, deleting or terminating the provision of this dataset.
It is very grateful if you can send the fruits announced in public, or any points to email@example.com , for our future guidance.
Data Set Progress
Distribution Media: On-line
Role: METADATA AUTHOR
Email: R-rd at restec.or.jp
TOKYU REIT TORANOMON BLDG.,3F 3-17-1, TORANOMON
Province or State: Tokyo
Postal Code: 105-0001
Extended Metadata Properties
(Click to view more)
Creation and Review Dates
DIF Creation Date: 2015-07-29
Last DIF Revision Date: 2018-05-16