Anapol, is an IDL graphic interface for POLDER and PARASOL data visualization and analysis. For a complete description of Anapol capabilities, see the anapol.ppt file in the package. You can use Anapol with or without an IDL licence. If you do not have one, you should download the free IDL Virtual machine at http://www.ittvis.com/. When you run the Virtual machine, select the anapol.sav compiled module.|
The functionalities of the program are:
- Selection of the region of interest from coordinates or using the mouse over a browse image
- Visualization of non-directional and "directional" parameters
- Multi-parameter false color composites
- Automatic or user-based min-max range.
- Animation of successive POLDER sequences (for directional parameters)
- Overlap of viewing geometry angles (for directional parameters)
- Extraction of individual pixel values
- Plots of parameter histograms
- Plots of parameter directional signatures, with several options for the angle of interest.
- Image saving in Jpeg format
- Data saving in HDF-EOS format
[Summary provided by the Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille.]